Nancy E. Hart, Au.D., FAAA, CCC-A
Doctor of Audiology
- Clinical Doctorate, Au.D., Towson University
- Certification in Audiology by the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- Certification by the American Institute of Balance in Vestibular Assessment and Management
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Member of the American Auditory Society
- Member of the Maryland Academy of Audiology
- Phi Beta Kappa, Western Maryland College (now McDaniel College)
Dr. Hart is a 3rd generation Carroll County native. She graduated from Westminster High in 1984 and from Western Maryland College in 1988. When she is not practicing Audiology, Dr. Hart can be found spending time with her daughter Abby. You might find her enjoying the local arts, downtown shopping, canoeing, hiking or biking at one of our local parks.
Grace is a native of Dublin, Ireland. She moved to London after finishing school; while there, she met and married her husband Sean. Throughout the years, Grace lived in Naples, Italy, Seattle, Honolulu and in the greater D.C. area twice. She has been an office manager and bookkeeper for several companies large and small. She currently resides in Westminster, Maryland with Sean and their son Conor.